Join the Community!
The Centre for Social Innovation is a coworking space, community center and incubator for people and organizations that are changing the world.
Our shared workspaces are home to more than 400 organizations and projects working in all sectors to build a brighter future. We have three Centres in Toronto: CSI Spadina at 215 Spadina Avenue, CSI Annex at 720 Bathurst Street, and CSI Regent Park at 585 Dundas Street East. We are opening a fourth location in New York City. All our members have 24/7 access to our facilities, an opportunity to participate in exclusive CSI programming, and instant access via our Intranet and mailing lists to Toronto's most dynamic network of change-makers!
We provide people with the space, relationships and knowledge they need to transform ideas into impact.
- 24/7 access to fully functioning office space and common areas like lounges and kitchens
- 20% off regular meeting room rates
- member rates on event facilities
- access to lounges and wifi at all our locations
- instant connection to the world's most dynamic social innovation community
- a profile on our world-class Intranet network that connects you to hundreds of other social entrepreneurs
- ability to promote your events, jobs and announcements through CSI’s external newsletter, website, Intranet and community newspaper.
- access to the members-only e-mail listserve
- invitations to CSI community events like Salad Club, the Summit, SI Salon and Six Degrees of Social Innovation*
- access to CSI Crowdfunding , where you can raise funds for your venture
- option to buy into our shared health and dental plan (for HD60, HD100, private desks and offices)
- exclusive programming to accelerate your venture's success
- discounts to
workshops and events organized by CSI
- free ½ hour legal consultations through CSI Legal Services and discounted hourly rates with lawyers
Plus discounts with VIA Rail, ZipCar and hotel accommodations.
From workplace yoga, indoor bike racks and Salad Club, to Lunch & Learns, Speaker Series and countless opportunities for networking and collaboration, CSI provides you with an inspiring work environment, a community of like-minded people working towards social good, and myriad opportunities for personal and professional development. CSI is much more than a workspace—it's changing the way we define work and space!
We provide members with access to a fully functioning office environment, including high-speed internet, meeting rooms, photocopy and fax machines, kitchen facilities, audio-visual equipment, mail boxes, an Intranet network, and much more. CSI Annex and Spadina are located in two bright and beautifully restored factory warehouse spaces that have been decked out with the latest in eco-design. CSI Regent Park is in the incredible, new Daniels Spectrum building. Most importantly, you'll connect with a powerful and exciting network of social change makers.
Increased profile, mountains of social capital and an upbeat environment make the Centre for Social Innovation a truly exceptional place to work.
Try a free day @ CSI through our Innnovator for a Day program.
Want to join us? We have an option that suits you.
* All workspace packages include 24/7 access to the building, high-speed internet, kitchen, common areas, copiers, printers, fax and audio-visual equipment. Extra meeting space time is available at reduced member rates.
** Please note there is a one-time set-up and administration fee of $125, which includes a $25 refundable key deposit.
Don't need workspace but want to join the community? Go here to learn more about Community Membership.
The application process for office space includes:
1) all applicants must attend an info tour (see below)
2) the application form must be filled out
3) applicants may be asked to come to CSI for an interview with our Leasing Coordinator
4) a lease is signed upon approval
To apply for space at CSI, click here.
CSI is where change happens. Join us!