Become a Member!
The Centre for Social Innovation is a coworking space, community and launchpad for people who are changing the world, with three locations in Toronto and a location in New York City. We provide our members with the tools they need to accelerate their success and amplify their impact. Together, we’re building a movement of nonprofits, for-profits, entrepreneurs, artists, and activists working across sectors from farming to finance and everything in between. We’re catalyzing new ideas for a better world.
We provide our members with access to a fully functioning office environment, including:
- high-speed internet
- meeting rooms
- photocopy and fax machines
- kitchen facilities
- audio-visual equipment
- mail boxes
- intranet network
- much more...
- But if you don't need workspace and want to join the community, learn more about Community Membership. -
Our shared workspaces are home to over 500 organizations and projects working in all sectors to build a brighter future. We have three Centres in Toronto and one in New York City:
- CSI Spadina at 215 Spadina Avenue,
- CSI Annex at 720 Bathurst Street,
- CSI Regent Park at 585 Dundas Street East
- CSI Starrett-Lehigh in NYC.
Members have 24/7 access to our facilities, an opportunity to participate in exclusive CSI programming, and instant access via our Intranet and mailing lists to Toronto's most dynamic network of changemakers!
With membership you get:
- 24/7 access to fully functioning office space, meeting rooms, and common areas like lounges and kitchens
- member prices on regular meeting room rates
- member rates on event facilities
- access to lounges and wifi at all our locations
- instant connection to the world's most dynamic social innovation community
- a profile on our world-class Intranet network that connects you to hundreds of other social entrepreneurs
- ability to promote your events, jobs, and announcements through CSI’s newsletter, website, Intranet and community newspaper.
- access to the members-only e-mail listserv
- invitations to CSI community events like Salad Club, the Summit, SI Salon, and Six Degrees of Social Innovation
- raise money and get support with CSI Crowdfunding, and apply for low interest loans from the Ontario Catapult Microloan Fund
- option to buy into our shared health and dental plan (for HD60, HD100, private desks and offices)
- exclusive programming to accelerate your venture's success
- discounts to
workshops and events organized by CSI
- free ½ hour legal consultations through CSI Legal Services and discounted hourly rates with lawyers
Plus discounts with VIA Rail, ZipCar, and hotel accommodations.
From workplace yoga, indoor bike racks, and Salad Club, to Lunch & Learns, Speaker Series, and countless opportunities for networking and collaboration, CSI provides you with an inspiring work environment, a community of like-minded people working towards social good, and myriad opportunities for personal and professional development. CSI is much more than a workspace—it's changing the way we define work and space!
Increased profile, mountains of social capital, and an upbeat environment make the Centre for Social Innovation a truly exceptional place to work.
Want to join us? We have an option that suits you.
* Don't need workspace but want to join the community? Learn more about Community Membership.
The application process for office space includes:
1) Applicants must attend an info tour (see below)
2) The application form must be filled out
3) Applicants may be asked to come to CSI for an interview with our Leasing Coordinator
4) A lease is signed upon approval
CSI is where change happens. Join us!