A little about me: I have a passion for documentary film and photography, a weakness for snazzy office supplies and beautiful cook books, and am a musician in the making.
I am the founder and principal of Spire Works.
Why I do what I do:
Love for the creative process, a deep curiosity and passion for learning, and the joy in uncovering stories that illuminate possibilities and foster empathy and understanding. This is all wrapped in a desire to find solutions that will help me--and my clients--create a peaceful and just world.
- opera, jazz
- swimming, cycling
- anything to do with food: cooking, eating, sourcing, growing
- research and evaluation design
- visioning, strategic planning, and brainstorming
- focus group facilitation and interviewing
- arts-based research methods
Areas I Want
- Adobe Illustrator