We’re also taking this opportunity to get feedback from our existing Community Members so we can improve and launch with an even better service. Sign up to our mailing list for news from the community and to be notified when the application re-opens.
Keep me posted
Sign up to the Centre for Social Innovation's newsletter to receive important updates from our community! The Centre for Social Innovation is proud to follow Canada's anti-spam laws. By clicking 'Subscribe to list' you are giving us permission to add you to our mailing list. We only e-mail with important updates and announcements and there is always an unsubscribe option.
So, what's the big deal anyways?
Community Members join, well, a community of over 1,700 people working to make the world a better place.
- Use of the lounges and wifi at all our locations during business hours
- Instant connection to hundreds of changemakers through our listservs and internal online network
- Promote your events, jobs and announcements through CSI’s newsletter, website, Intranet and magazine
- Come to CSI community events like Salad Club, Lunch & Learns, the Summit, Six Degrees of Social Innovation, Party in the Park, and our epic holiday party
- Raise money and get support with CSI Crowdfunding, and apply for low-interest loans from the Ontario Catapult Microloan Fund
- Receive free consultations through CSI Hookup with experts in law, design, business development and other areas
- Get discounts from CSI partners such as VIA Rail, Zipcar, Hot Docs Cinema, hotel accommodations and others.
Sign up above so we can let you know when we’re accepting applications. If you have any questions, please contact our Director of Culture, Adil Dhalla, firstname.lastname@example.org.