COMMUNITY MEMBERSHIP BENEFITS
- Use of the lounges and Wifi at all our locations during business hours
- 20% off regular meeting room rates
- Member rates on event facilities
- Instant connection to hundreds of changemakers through our listservs and internal online network. Check out our list of members.
- Promote your events, jobs and announcements through CSI’s newsletter, website, Intranet and magazine
- Come to CSI community events like Salad Club, Lunch & Learns, the Summit, Six Degrees of Social Innovation, Party in the Park, and our epic holiday party
- Apply for low-interest loans of $5-25K from the Ontario Catapult Microloan Fund
- Receive free consultations through CSI Hookup with experts in law, design, business development and other areas
- Get discounts from CSI partners such as VIA Rail, Zipcar, Hot Docs Cinema, hotel accommodations and others.
WHAT MAKES CSI SPECIAL?
We're a coworking space, community and launchpad for people who are changing the world, with three locations in Toronto and a location in New York City. We facilitate idea exchange, network development and capacity building through our programming and events.
Our 1,800 members are part of a cross-sectoral, multidisciplinary community of changemakers. Together, we’re building a movement of nonprofits, for-profits, entrepreneurs, artists and activists working across sectors to create a better world.
WHAT IS COMMUNITY MEMBERSHIP?It's simple: Get all the benefits of membership - such as networking, exclusive events, workshops, discounts, access to capital and more - without renting workspace. Join a community of your peers and amplify your impact for only $30/month.
WHO IS COMMUNITY MEMBERSHIP IDEAL FOR?
- Intrapreneurs in government departments, companies and larger NGOs who want to be connected to a network of their peers
- Leaders and employees of small to mid-size organizations who already have workspace but want to join the community
- Social entrepreneurs based outside of Toronto or who don’t yet require office space
- Senior and experienced social entrepreneurs looking to stay connected
- CSI alumni
Featured Community Members
Ashoka selects 3 CSI members as leaders of social change
The Toronto Tool Library raises money with CSI services
STEPS is building community through public art
4 CSI NYC members listed on the 2014 GOOD 100