CSI Holiday Pop Up Market
CSI Pop Up Markets are an opportunity for Toronto’s artists, entrepreneurs, and social enterprises to convene and showcase their goods and work for the city to see.
The upcoming CSI Pop Up Market is a special Holiday edition, and we’re turning shopping around completely.
Forego the generic fleece pyjama pants and opt for a t shirt screen-printed with an artist’s whimsical imagination - avoid department store chaos and try a chemical-free body lotion - or go super low-carbon and purchase a CycleTO membership for your cousin!
Along with our incredible partners #GreenPeopleTO, Coffee Pubs, Cycle Toronto, Toronto Tool Library, and Fresh City Farms we’re taking it even further and holding an incredible social in the evening. Our vision is to spread the idea that it’s up to us to make the choices and patterns that inform how ideas, policies, and even governance unfold - we all have the power to shape the future through responsible consumption and mindful living!
Vendors - 2-10pm
SUP Mixer - 6-10pm
- bar opens, serving delicious local beers, wines, & ciders
- local musicians Amy Bronson and Geoff Doner
- zine-making station by The Wheelhouse
- Pop Up Secret Santa by #GreenPeopleTO [sign up day-of and buy a gift from the Market!]
- Alternative Gift Fair hosted by the Tool Library [Bring 3 or more lightly used items (books, toys, games etc.) and exchange them for 3 gifts for your family and friends. This season Buy Less and Give More!]
Check out the event page here - final vendors being announced soon!