To be effective, nonprofits must recruit board members who support their ideals, represent the diversity of the community, and bring a wide range of skills.
Does your board measure up? If not, why not? Where do they need improvement? How can you support them — as staff or a fellow board member — in doing a better job?
In this fast-paced webinar, we’ll show you:
– How to recruit more productive board members (and ease out the less effective ones)
– Five proven ways to increase their skills in fundraising and financial oversight
– The secrets to more efficient, substantive, fun board meetings
– The best ways to handle challenging personalities and encourage a wide range of opinions
– How to keep your board at the right “altitude” doing board-level work
We’ll take your questions throughout the webinar. And we’ll stick around at the end to answer any additional questions. Ask us anything!