OCIC’s Innovation Lab is a collaborative series between youth and organizations implementing SDG projects to create innovative multimedia reports. OCIC is searching for a Podcasting Consultant to lead training workshops for up to 60 youth. Your main responsibilities would include:
- Feb 12: conduct one 15minute overview of your digital medium and examples of how its used in international cooperation
- Feb 13: conduct one 1:45 hour interactive technical workshop on your digital medium
- provide a take-home template for each group of youth using your digital medium to structure their report
- provide up to 1-hour direct support sessions for each group of youth using your digital medium, to a maximum of 3 hours total
- complete a debrief survey
All interested candidates should contact email@example.com with a bullet-point list outline of your proposed agenda/activities and take-home template by February 2nd, 2021.