We find ourselves in uncertain times. Physical grocery stores are open, yet sampling of food / talking about our story, in-store, is not an option. However, localfood is trending and brand new food businesses are popping up looking for good bread, buns, pretzels and crackers.
This role goes beyond simply gathering email addresses / Instagram handles and sending enewsletters. You should be able to identify and engage with like-minded individuals and organizations.
- Inspire fans of local #craftbeers and foodie influencers to try our signature Beer Bread
- Engage sustainability advocates who are looking for #upcycled #circulareconomy #spentgrains #zerowaste #foodwaste #plantbased solutions
- Reach out to #localfood advocates, chefs and bakers to incorporate our spent goods
- Inspire our followers that together, we can reverse climate change by re-imagining food waste
Ideally you are:
- A self-starter, comfortable working with minimal supervision
- Familiar with the food and/or craft beer industry
- Advocate for at least 2 of these: #upcycled #circulareconomy #spentgrains #zerowaste #foodwaste #plantbased
- Great communicator – short and concise by email/DM and able to get the potential customer to answer when you call
This role can be performed remotely ideally you are familiar with Toronto landscape.
As its based on experience, do let us know your ideal rate and/or provide a fixed quote once you’ve gathered requirements. If the role sounds ideal, we’d love to hear from you.