The Ontario Clean Air Alliance, a registered charity, led the successful
campaign to phase-out Ontario’s five dirty coal-fired power plants. We are now
working to move Ontario towards a 100% renewable energy future through an
integrated combination of energy conservation and efficiency, cost-effective
made-in-Ontario green energy, and energy cooperation with Hydro Quebec.
You may be perfect
for this job if you:
– Are excited about contributing to the health and vitality of Ontario’s
environment, air quality, climate stability, and economy with your
– Are passionate about moving towards a renewable energy future without
fossil fuels or nuclear power.
– Can confidently create appealing digital content, both visual and
– Can write engaging and informative copy quickly and efficiently.
– Can build and motivate audiences with engaging material and smart outreach
View full job posting and
apply here: https://www.fitzii.com/apply/68643