SheFighter Self-Defense Session for women at CSI Spadina, at The Viola Desmond Room, 3rd floor from 5Pm – 6Pm, Tuesday 27th of September.
Free Seminar. Everyone is Welcome
You will not sweat at all!!
No Need to have any experience!! and You can show up with whatever you are wearing that day.
Learn Basic Self-Defense techniques that will get you out of dangerous situations.
- Learn about the Power of your Mind
- Learn the firm way in standing
- Learn how to release your hands
- Learn how to use your High Heels for defending yourself
- Learn how to get out of a Choke Hold
- Get more Confident
A bit about myself,
Lina Khalifeh is the Founder and CEO of SheFighter, The First Self-Defense studio for women only started in Jordan, The Middle East, and expanded to 35 countries globally.
The studio was founded in 2012 and has trained more than 25 thousand women and certified 700+ female Instructors all over the globe.
Lina has many great achievements,
– President Barack Obama mentioned her in his speech at the White house in 2015, and named her “Leader of Social Change”.
– Lina was awarded the “Stuart Scott Humanitarian ENSPIRE award”, presented by ESPN and UFC 2019 in Los Angeles, California.
– She was awarded “The Economic Empowerment Leadership award”, by Hillary Clinton and Vital Voices in Washington D.C. in 2018.
– She was invited to speak at the World Economic Forum 2019 in Davos, Switzerland.
– She published her book “SheFighter: From TroubleMaker to Global Change Maker”
– She Launched her New Sneaker Brand Shift 21, http://www.shefighterstore.com
SheFighter Website: www.shefighter.com
Lina’s Portfolio: http://www.linakhalifeh.ca